When deciding what to do for this blog post, I kept thinking that "Children are the Future!" What a better way to commemorate Mom's birthday than by letting the kids answer the tough questions. There is no more transparent way to see how one really feels about an individual than by letting their children be the voice. So without further adieu - I present to you "THE BIRTHDAY Q&A."
My Favorite thing about Grandma Nancy is ...
Grandma Nancy is _______ years old
Grandma Nancy is really good at ...
I love you shout outs!!!
Happy Birthday Mom --- We love you! I love you!!! -Morg
Morg! This was D-A-R-L-I-N-G! I'm so glad you guys got the kids in here on the blog... I love the "How Old is Grandma Nancy"? vid. Gave me giggles.
ReplyDeleteBTW - the vids didn't pull up on Marshall's work laptop... maybe that's why Aaron had said he couldn't get it to work? I'm thinking its a seminary filter thing.
BAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh....when McKay started "talking" I totally lost it! So funny!!!
ReplyDelete