Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Things We Have Done Together!

Happy Birthday Mom,
We have done a lot together over the years. From baseball practice, soccer games, gymnastics lessons, ballet performances, river dance lessons, doctor visits, clarinet and piano lessons, Einstein bagel runs, late night 7-11 runs, quick trips to Dan’s Foods. There are more things that I could list. My all time favorite thing that we did together had to be when I was 18 and we went down to California one last time before my mission. I had the best time visiting your parents while they were on their mission and learning more about the Mormon Battle. Going to the San Diego Temple with you and grandma and grandpa, the water fountain and staircase was amazing. San Diego Zoo was a blast, being able to sit on the upper deck of the bus, spending time seeing the orangutans, etc.  Spending every night just sitting on the beach watching the sun set, it has been a long time since I have felt that much peace. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
Happy Birthday once again,
Your son, Preston

4 comments:

  1. Pres, I had no idea you did river dance lessons... that is so awesome! One day I learn you can speak to snakes and the next day you've done gymnastics and river dance. You've got mad skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget he did ballet too!!! I think Preston could out dance me and Morgie any day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! Speak to snakes... I was laughing at that on fb! LOL.

    ReplyDelete